Boots2Business – Employment/Training Opportunity for Las Vegas & UNLV VeteransPosted: May 2, 2012
MGM Resorts International and the American Red Cross are collaborating on a special initiative called Boots-To-Business. The initiative supports our veterans through:
Pre-Employment Support Services Provided by the Red Cross:
- Resume creation and review.
- Interview preparation.
- Management Training program overview.
Management Training Program:
- 10-12 week program to prepare for Assistant Manager and/or Manager positions with MGM Resorts International comprised of classroom, on the job, and transition support training.
- Reconnection Workshops – Small group discussions to unify military families after deployment or separation.
- Transitional Leadership Workshop – Provides veterans with skills necessary to transition from a military command to a corporate environment.
Deployment Support Provided by the Red Cross:
- Services offered to support current MGM employees’ call to active duty.
- Coping with Deployments Workshop – Provide skills to strengthen families during times of deployment and separation.
- MGM employee-led mentor group designed to further personal and professional development, promote diversity and strengthen networking among military employees and veterans.
To learn more about Boots-To-Business and to apply, please contact:
Service to Armed Forces
Special Project Manager
American Red Cross